CUSTOMER SERVICE AS A BOOSTER TO YOUR SALES
Forty-five percent of consumers say that they abandon an order if they are unable to make contact with a representative of the company to solve a problem or answer a question.*
Effective customer service management helps develop sales: when your customers can get a clear and fast answer to their questions, their satisfaction increases along with your brand image, and they are more likely to remain loyal to your company.
Viapost offers solutions to optimise this relationship as well as a multi-lingual, multi-channel customer relationship centre, which handles incoming and outgoing contacts with your customers (by phone, email, fax or letter).
Our customer relationship center offers a multitude of services:
- Order placement by phone
- Product information
- After-sales service support
- Delivery tracking
- Management of returned goods
- Management of payments (by credit card or check, receipts, dispute management)
- Other customised services, such as customer satisfaction surveys, quality surveys, and mystery calls.
SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS ACROSS EUROPE
Since international expansion is truly a driver for growth, it is vital to cultivate relationships with your European customers. Whether to provide product information via online chat in France, handle a phone call concerning a lost package in Germany, or receive a complaint from a British customer via email, our call centre adapts to cover each of your needs.
Our goal is to guarantee a high level of performance and service, for all target markets, through the following:
- A multilingual contact center (phone and email)
staffed by native speakers with excellent knowledge of the customs and practices of the customers and countries
- Flexible hours to suit the needs of various countries
- Advanced management of operations thanks to our ability to work on your tools and to interface with your system (ERP, front and back offices, telephone systems, email management)
*Source: "Connecting with Customers" report from LivePerson, based on a comprehensive worldwide survey on the behaviors and expectations of online consumers.